What are the advantages of LED downlight?
When is led downlight
LED downlight are products developed on the basis of traditional LED downlight using new LED lighting sources. Compared with traditional LED downlight, LED downlight have the following advantages: energy saving, low carbon, long life, good color rendering and fast response. The design of the LED downlight is more beautiful and light. It can maintain the overall unity and perfection of the building decoration during installation. It does not damage the setting of the lamp. The light source is hidden inside the building decoration. The light source is not exposed, no glare, and the visual effect of the person is soft and even.
The LED downlight is a type of lighting fixture that is embedded in the ceiling and is light-emitting. LED downlight are directional lighting fixtures. Only the opposite LED downlight can receive light. The beam angles are concentrated, the light is concentrated, and the contrast between light and dark is strong. More prominent objects, higher lumens, and a quiet atmosphere.
Learn about our LED downlight products.
LED downlight are mainly illuminated by diode light. The life depends on the solid LED light source and the heat sinking part. In 2012, the life of LED downlight has reached more than 40,000 hours. With the continuous research and common use of LED technology, it is driven. And the heat dissipation aspect has basically reached a relatively ideal state. Compared with the ordinary halogen downlight, the commercially available high quality LED downlight has a life expectancy of more than 40,000 hours.
The terminal voltage of the PN junction constitutes a certain barrier. When the forward bias voltage is applied, the barrier decreases, and the majority carriers in the P and N regions diffuse toward each other. Since the electron mobility is much larger than the hole mobility, a large amount of electrons diffuse into the P region, which constitutes injection of minority carriers in the P region. These electrons recombine with the holes in the valence band, and the energy obtained during the recombination is released in the form of light energy. This is the principle of PN junction illumination.
Led downlight features:
- Maintain the overall unity and perfection of the building decoration, without destroying the setting of the lamp. The light source hides the interior of the building decoration, no exposure, no glare, and the visual effect of the person is soft and uniform.
- Energy saving: The same brightness consumes 1/2 of the ordinary energy-saving lamps.
- Environmental protection: no harmful substances such as mercury, no pollution to the environment.
- Economical: Due to power saving, electricity costs can be reduced, and the cost of lamps can be recovered in one and a half years. A family can save electricity costs by tens of dollars a month.
- Low carbon: Saving electricity is equivalent to reducing carbon emissions.
- Longevity type: The life of LED Downlightis 10000 According to the calculation of six hours per day, one LED lamp can be used for 40 years.
In conclusion: as long as the cost of LED luminaires decreases with the continuous improvement of LED technology. Energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps are bound to be replaced by LED downlight. The country is paying more and more attention to lighting energy conservation and environmental protection issues, and has been vigorously promoting the use of LED downlight. In particular, the government's renovation of the streetlight project is first of all LED streetlights, indicating that the LED streetlights can be used to replace the energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps.